More and more Korean celebrity purchases supercars which cost millions of won. A recent article by Ilgan Sports reveals top 10 names of celebrities with the most expensive cars, where JYJ members are listed as some people in the top 10 Korean celebrities who own the most expensive foreign cars.
1. Park Sang Min: Lamborghini Diablo VT 6.0 Special Edition Purple (in the millions)
2. Bae Yong Joon: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)
2. Yang Hyun Suk: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)
2. Brave Brothers: Maybach 62s ($780,000 USD)
5. Lee Seung Chul: Maybach 57s ($690,000 USD)
6. Kim Jaejoong: Lamborghini Murcielago LP-640 ($500,000 USD)
7. Kim Junsu: Ferrari Italia ($380,000 USD)
8. Park Yoochun: Ferrari California ($350,000 USD)
8. Kwon Sang Woo: Ferrari California ($350,000 USD)
10. Jun Ji Hyun: Bentley Continental Flying Spur 6.0 ($285,000 USD)
Kim Jaejoong drives a sporty Italian Lamborghini Murciélago. The LP-640 model, which he owns, in particular is a 12-cylinder vehicle which boasts a 6.5 liter engine that produces 640 horsepower. It goes from 0 to 60 in an impressive 3.4 seconds and rides as fast as 205 mph.
Junsu’s car, Ferrari ‘458 Italia‘, also accelerates to 60 mph in a matter of 3.4 seconds. The car’s 8-cylinder, 4.5 liter engine produces 570 horsepower. It drives as fast as 200 mph.
Yoochun also drives a Ferrari. His car, a ‘California‘ model, is a 4-seater convertible which boasts a 8-cylinder, 4.3 liter engine that produces 460 horsepower. It accelerates from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds, and drives as fast as 192 mph.